Wednesday, April 21, 2010

God Knows

God knows when we need a laugh. Ok, as many of you know, I've been a wee bit stressed lately, primarily on the issue of health insurance and was about to the end of my rope when I got a phone call. Banfield Pet Hospital. Kendall won a drawing for a free checkup. Worried about how to pay for health care and my dog gets a free doctors visit, yes, God knows when we need a laugh. And that must've cleared my head enough to come up with a solution to my problem (provided my c-section surgery doesnt count against my perfect bill of health) and so all is better now. Meanwhile, I've been clicking away with my camera and even have some video, I'll get it posted soon.

And just remember one of my favorite verses "When I am afraid, I will trust in you" Dont' remember where its at other than the Bible though:)

No comments: