Thursday, February 11, 2010

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1 Tent

I have a tent, it is a good tent, a very very good tent. It keeps you warm when it snows (been there, done that), it keeps you dry when it rains (been there done that too) and it can be completely mesh to keep you cool and allow to watch the stars (not done that it always rains:). It is a one man backpacking tent, weighing in the neighborhood of 2.2 lbs, an incredible backpacking tent. For those of you who know me, you know that I research things FULLY before making purchases such as this (you should see all the swingset research and it will probably still be a while for that!) so I found what suited me needs the best. Then I met my wonderful husband, whom I love dearly but would have to sleep on top of literally if we were to use this tent, so a two man tent is more what I need these days. Therefore as much as I hate to do it, I am attempting to sell my tent. I'm asking $150 but that might be negotiable and it does include the footprint, so send me a comment or shoot me an email if you want it. Thanks! I do have pictures of the tent but not easily accessible right now and I could always set it up and take a picture if needed.

By the way, I'll have to post some pictures soon, I've got some cute ones!

No comments: