Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last Week

Typing is hard to do while holding a baby. Which explains why it has been almost a week since I posted. Not to mention that I've been feeling better and trying to get caught up on some things that hadnt gotten done since the baby arrived. Then there is trying to start a daycare, a much needed (and very expensive) trip to Walmart. And of course, the free pictures at Olan Mills. I must say they get you with those "free" pictures. They do give you those, but then the kid is just so darn cute in the others you end up buying more. I think they will be online in a couple weeks, at which time I'll share them with you. It was an adventure taking her to get her pictures made, mainly because we went to the wrong Macy's first. So then by the time we got to where we were actually supposed to be it was later. She did great during the pictures but when they were done she was HUNGRY. I admit, we still dont have this breast feeding thing down very well...so the thought of covering up and feeding in public was a little daunting. We did manage, and the only other person around was the photographer and she didn't mind. I managed to keep a blanket over us the entire time. Hopefully soon, we get the breastfeeding thing all worked out! I still think it will be weird to feed in public, and will go where I'm not watched too much, but at least I wont have to wonder if I'll even be able to get her on anywhere close to right when I cant see what I'm doing!

2 comments:

Blaine n Cameron's Mommy said...

its about time you posted something! and i could've told you about that whole "free" picture thing...how do you think you ended up with so many of Blaine???

The Park Wife said...

The breastfeeding thing will get easier, I can't tell you how many times I had to feed Hays in the dressing room at Walmart. Hey, you do what you have to do!

Post new pictures soon, I am sure she is changing already.