Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Photos (with captions:)

Ok, I don't have a lot of time...4 minutes and counting to get this done so I'm just putting up some pictures with captions real quick. Enjoy.

Emily and her buddy playing together. Yep, they were the only ones there. I think the game was to see how many toys they could get out as quickly as possible.


She gets up on her hands and knees but so far is still army crawling and hasnt gone anywhere this way. She can still get in to EVERYTHING this way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON! We celebrated on Saturday and I forgot to post on Monday to wish him a happy birthday. Forgetful Aunt Lori! By the way Cameron, I renewed your magazine.



Don't Grandma's have the best ideas? I thought it was a good idea, we were on a walk and I didn't have to carry her (we didnt take the stroller down with us this time)


Happy July 4th Everybody! And a great big thank you to all our veterans out there!




No comments: