Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A few pics and a new song

We made snowman photo ornaments today which meant I had to get pictures of all the kids. The other three were very cooperative, however my little angel was much more interested in playing with her toys than posing in front of the Christmas tree. I did a couple cute ones though! Her poor hair is so staticy that instead of all curls some of it just sticks out in all directions! I can't say anything though, mine is at least as bad. I have a new song for everyone to start singing today.....

I'm dreaming of a dry Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the trees don't glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells crunching through the leaves
I'm dreaming of a dry Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your christmases be light (sunny--with no snow)

Ok now all sing that cause there is an almost 2 month old baby I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to meet and everything else is working out that snow is the threatening part!

What you say mommy? I'm busy!
I'll sit by the tree if I can pull on this ornament. I think it would be fun to play with!

See isn't playing with baby doll more fun than sitting under a tree! That's where presents belong not me!


Bye Bye (thats what she was doing and saying)



Trying to escape!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. In one of them she kinda made me think of Madee. I sure hope it doesn't snow and you all can come down for Christmas. We would all love to see you all.

Aunt Sue