Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Remember when....

A few years ago, I remember thinking, Boots drinking out of the bird bath and standing on it probably wouldn't attract many birds. After we moved into our house, I remember thinking Kendall drinking out of the bird bath was somewhat funny. But most recently, I wonder, why is my DAUGHTER drinking out of the bird bath? Seemed a little bit odd, gross, but she thought it was funny! Really I do feed the child. Lately we have been busy playing in our sandbox, playing baby dolls and just being plain goofy. I haven't spent much time online lately which is why it has been 2 weeks since I posted anything! Sorry to all my faithful readers:) I don't have pictures to post this morning either, just thought I'd share a random tidbit with you, and now I hear someone talking and a gloworm that has been squeezed so I think I'll go get her.

No comments: