Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Much Needed Break

I've always been told that God will not give you more than you can handle.  I thoroughly believe that is why we had such awesome weather last week....the week before was literally about all I could take of winter.  Being cooped up inside all the time is one thing, its a totally different thing whenever you have to do it with a 2 year old, and two almost 2 year olds.  They loved the beautiful weather, played outside for hours this week, covered themselves in mud (all that snow had to do something!  We'll take the mud)  and had lots of fun.  But since we were having so much muddy fun, I didnt have my camera out, and I didnt have time to post.  So pictures from the week before, will try to get some more soon (maybe this afternoon in the 70s!)



On the spring note...does anyone know where you can buy a spiral slide locally?  I have found the swingset I want, but I want a regular and spiral slide.  I have found it online, but it costs $120 to ship it, so if I could find it locally, that would be great!

No comments: