Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cute Picture



Last night, I got a cute picture of Emily talking to her daddy. Then before I even got it to the computer I accidently deleted it. Then I spent the next 2 hours figuring out how to recover it. Thankfully I was successful because it was cute:) At least I thought so.




This is the one I deleted



As of right now I only have kids on Thursday and Friday this week, but the mom of the boys I was watching has an interview on Thursday so hopefully she'll get the job and then I'll have them back. I have a little boy regularly on Thursdays and Fridays now, so it is slowly picking up, and it won't be too long before I will have another infant that signed up a long time ago but isn't due until mid-May. So I have plans for my week including mowing my yard, making a garden and flower bed, grocery shopping (less fun), planting trees, and who knows what else. that's as far as I've gotten in my list so far. Emily and I may even go to Burr Oak and take a hike, havent decided yet.








Now, I think I"ll work on something to eat. I'm hungry:)

No comments: