Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Dedication

Playing outside the other day wore her out!











Yesterday was Emily's baby dedication. It was great to have our friends join us for the day, and they were kind enough to take a few pictures, however I didnt even think about taking a zoom lens so they are a little far away, but not a problem. I have to admit I was a little worried she would burst into tears and pooch her lip out whenever Kenny (the pastor) took her, but she did good. She nearly swiped the microphone from his shirt but settled on grabbing onto his shirt collar. And I actually got to hear the entire sermon...she fell asleep with her daddy holding her and slept the entire service. She hasnt done that in a long time so it was nice. I took a couple pictures before we left of her all dressed up.

No comments: