Monday, November 9, 2009

Warning: Extreme Cuteness Coming Soon

Ok, so I finally took Emily to get her picture made on Saturday. I have no self control when it comes to pictures of her. She is just so adorable and precious, how can I resist getting pictures? i did have self control not to spend the extra $20 for online photos, but beyond that, well, lets just say if you want a picture of her, I might have an extra one:) They are supposed to be back on Thursday...I'll pick them up Sunday at the latest and will post them. She just sat there and grinned for some of them, curls going everywhere, in her cute little outfits. I know some of you have been worried I would never dress my little girl up but start her out as a tomboy from day 1, but yes, I do enjoy playing dress up with her:) If I had self restraint I'd take her to other places and get pictures and only order the cheap package, but I have no self restraint I want all of them, so therefore, I can't go get her pictures made very often, the rest is up to my photography skills!

And does anyone know why nickelodeon, cartoon network and disney cant pick out a schedule and stay with it....we are watching an INCREDIBLY STUPID cartoon right now, Fanboy and CHum Chum because there arent any other cartoons on! What happened to scooby doo and garfield that we got last week???

Ok, stayed tuned whenever I pick up the pictures I'm scanning them in (the proof sheet is hard to see looking at it) but consider yourself warned they are REALLY CUTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what you're talking about...blaine was VERY excited about fanboy and chumchum starting.lol