Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I actually started working on this on Friday, but am just now getting it here.  I hope everyone enjoyed the new year and yes, it came with me sound asleep, just like I knew it would.  We had some family over for pizza last night and now we've just got to finish cleaning our house and take the Christmas decorations that are semi boxed up to the basement.    I've also been trying to figure out what we'd like to do on some weekends this year...trips to the zoo and Science City, time with friends, etc.  And yes, we finally have enough money for a swingset so somewhere along the way we have to get that and build it.  Oh the things to look forward to.

And so, as we welcome 2011, here's a look back at all the fun of 2010 (warning, its about 8 minutes I think).

No comments: