Monday, October 3, 2011

I Blame My Mother

I have a to do list a mile long and instead of it getting shorter, I keep adding to it.  I blame my mother for this, because as a child I had neat-o birthday parties, and now that my daughter is big enough for a cool birthday party I want to give her equally as cool, memorable parties.  And I've got a budget, a rather low budget, for the party, aside from the fact that you can't really buy Jessie (Toy Story) birthday party stuff.  Therefore I realize I havent been blogging much recently...I've been working on the party which I have approximately 3 weeks, 3 days and a couple hours to prepare for.

We lounged this weekend....and painted the house...nothing too exciting or picture worthy, so more pictures to come at a later time!  But for now, I've got to get busy!

No comments: