Sunday, October 26, 2008

Organization

The time has come that I have to stop procrastinating and actually organize my house. Yes, it will be a good thing before the baby comes, but that isnt my motivation. Since we've decided to try to get licensed for daycare, they require inspections, the first of which is Wednesday (as long as baby cooperates). My husband is sick today so we stayed home from church and he is resting. I rested for a few minutes, but the list of things I've got to get done motivated me to get off the couch and get something accomplished. I started last night with the hall closet (medicine on bottom shelf, bad idea) and now have made it to the master bathroom. The cabinet in there is a disaster so I've been attempting to straighten it. And as far as shampoo, conditioner and toothpaste go...the baby might be a year old before I have to buy any more:) I had good coupons combined with sales, but I think I'm now set for a while. Kendall and Boots kitty are both "helping" me...thinking that empty shelves are where they are supposed to be. Not exactly what I had in mind, but it did make me stop to consider what I wanted to fill that space with! Now I must get back to my cleaning project!

No comments: