Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week 38

I have one request. Please...DON'T ASK ME HOW I'M FEELING. I never have made a good patient. I really don't like people to continually ask me how I'm feeling. It really bugs me, maybe its not logical but its true! Think about it. I've got about a 7 pound child in me, of course I don't feel like running a marathon but I'm not just going to spontaneously combust either. And don't worry. We will notify people once she is here, so you don't have to worry about not knowing. For now, I'm still working, and plan on continuing to do so until the day she arrives. I'll get off my soapbox now, and finish getting ready for work. Even if she's two weeks late (the maximum that they'll let you go before inducing) she'll still be here in less than a month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should go ahead and put that bag in your car. Then your nice, packed bag isn't still at home while you're at the hospital!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with your mom on putting your bag in the car. I had mine ready for 2 months, but of course the day I was put in the hospital, I said, I shouldn't need the bag today, they are just monitoring his heartbeat... and I was without a bag all through labor! Can't wait to see her.. good luck with everything. its all worth it in the end!