Monday, July 4, 2011

And Now I'm Tired!

Happy Independence Day everyone!  I hope you all remember all the men and women who have put their lives on the line and some have given their lives for the freedom we so often take for granted.  I think we kept busy enough for everyone!

 Playing with the geotrax train.  She laughed every time it went down the hill.
 Swimsuit number 1

 Slip n sliding with cousins.
 We often talk about good idea vs bad idea.  I wasnt sure exactly what she had planned but I was pretty sure it fell into the bad idea category.
 Fun with Kiley (my cousin's little girl that is 1 1 /2 years older than Emily)
 Happy Birthday Cameron (he should NOT be 7 already!  Where has the time gone?  And yes, I realize that for Blaine's 7th birthday he got a new cousin....Cameron will have to be happy with the $10!)
 A few fireworks....my big chicken is scared of loud noise...this helped!
 Yep Cameron, smoke bombs stink.
 Funny faces:)

 They were both a little skeptical of the snakes/worms.
 Emily wasn't impressed, but she  did like the big rig (a firework that had already been used but still rolled around like a truck)
 And then there were water balloons....
 And building a fire ofr hot dogs....
 And a walk with Grandma (if Emily were around more, Grandma would be in really good shape:)  Here they were watching caterpillars.
 And waving at the moos.
 Look that horsey up there is waiting for me!
 Gotta feed the horsey some grass (this is the same horsey she wanted to ride yee haw last time.)
 Not sure what this was unless she was pushing Grandma up the hill.
 A pretty sunset while on our walk.
 Almost back refueling with the blackberries we found along the way.  She loved them!
 A trip to the park to play in the creek.  I swear it wasnt that cold 25 years ago!
 Waving from the bridge with Daddy.
 Look mommy caught a crawdad and put it in my bucket.  She turned it loose pretty quick.
Too bad we couldnt get in the old caboose.

And she stayed with Grandma and Grandpa while mommy and daddy went out to eat.  A fun, very busy weekend.  And now I'm going to give her a bath and if she doesnt fall asleep, we'll go outside and watch some fireworks.  (we can see the city display from our back yard)

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Flying Squirrel Fan, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

webdesign said...

well nice pictures
=============
web design