Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Day

For those of you who know my friend Emily, congratulations are in order. Eric Thomas was born at 1:51 this morning, weighing in at 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well. I talked to the new mommy and daddy and they couldnt be more excited! Good thing we are past the age of film or they would probably go broke with developing, not to mention they would be changing film more often than diapers! (I have seen pictures, he's a cutie--arranged marriages could still work don't you think? :) CONGRATULATIONS EMILY!

And....it was 30 years ago someone else was born....my friend Carissa. Of course she has no internet access and therefore will never know I am wishing her a wonderfully happy 30th birthday! (don't worry I will call her later)

I'll post some pictures of my Emily soon---speaking of birthdays, hers is only 3 days away! Where did the year go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell carissa jean i said happy birthday...and that its fine to refer to this birthday as "29a"lol...and i have to post this as anonymous because i can't remember my password...love, little emily's favorite aunt :-)