Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Puppy Fun


Emily loves Kendall. Kendall has, up to this point, basically tolerated Emily. Emily would pet Kendall, Kendall would look at us like, help, I'm not sure what she's going to do. If one of us were holding Emily chasing Kendall then that was great, but just recently Kendall has made a discovery. Emily can be fun! She will play tug of war and run (well, crawl but boy can she go fast!), and get stuff out of the trashcan for her (at least I'm pretty sure that is what they were doing when I turned around and they were both sitting in the floor by the trash can eating the skin I'd thrown away from a piece of KFC.) The tug of war thing started on Saturday, and Monday and Tuesday. Emily said she had to have something to do while Mommy was watching TV (18 Kids and Counting, which was on for an hour and a half last night...I thought it was only on for 30 minutes....by the way, NEVER having that many kids--I kinda like the ONE that I have!) So for your entertainment, here are a few pictures...(if you are lucky, after my camcorder battery gets charged maybe I'll get the video up).































Kendall was starting to get tired...Emily was actually shoving the sock in her mouth:)




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like my beautiful granddaughter is growing up quickly. She is such a doll.(of course I might be a litle partial)
Grandpa