Saturday, October 10, 2009

What Happened to Fall?

It seems as though we've gone from summer (ok so it was a very mild one and quite enjoyable) directly to winter, skipping the 70 degree days we have come to expect from October. It was only 34 degrees when I got up this morning, and that wasnt early...that was at 8! I think Emily's coat I bought for her last spring at a garage sale will fit her this winter...maybe even all winter because right now it is a little big but not so big that it won't work. I've had an exciting day...laundry, dishes, laundry, cook lunch, laundry, and did I mention laundry? Now I'm taking a break and trying to be quiet so Emily will actually go to sleep for her nap. She's been a little fussy and acting like she needed a nap, but she has been fighting goign ot sleep so hopefully she will give in. She's much happier when she is well rested!
Just hanging out

I think I caught her at the beginning of a yawn.


This is how you go up the slide, isn't it?




Getting farther up the slide, its a lot of fun




Halloween pictures...she was laughing at her friend




Sitting back and posing...see the spiders behind her!

No comments: