Thursday, June 26, 2008

Class Reunion

Has it been ten years already since I left high school? Yesterday, I received an invitation for my 10 year class reunion. I will not be able to attend, because of the fact I don't live near Branson, but I thought in honor of my ten year class reunion I would make a list of the things I miss about high school. Um....let's see. Things I miss about high school. Is there anything I miss about high school? No bills. I had no bills to pay when I was in high school, that was good. I would like to not have any bills. So that's my list. That's all I can think of. I actually am quite happy with life right now and would not repeat the teenage years, even if given the opportunity. Life is definitely much better now. So, as it has for the past ten years, we will just go with the assumption that life just keeps getting better.

No comments: