Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Early Mornings

For those of you that are faithful at checking my blog, you may have noticed that my normal morning posts have vanished, replaced infrequently by evening posts. Throughout the month of June I have been involved in Outdoor Skills Camp at work, which requires me to be at work by 7:30, and when it is a 45 minute drive...you get the idea, especially if you've seen me function in the early morning. And then when I return home in the evenings, I try to type something if I can keep my eyes open long enough to get anything typed:) Tonight is no exception, I am tired, especially after fighting the wind all day, however I received my most recent ebay purchases today (25 pieces of maternity clothes for $30--I should be set now!) and would like to get them washed and put away before I go to bed. Plus my dear husband is mowing the yard, even though it makes his allergies flare up, and I feel guilty not working when he is working so hard. So now I'm off to clean up the mess from dinner and any other mess we have made so that my house might actually be prepared for company on Friday.

No comments: