Saturday, June 21, 2008

Coming Soon...

It has gotten to that point where you can actually tell I'm pregnant, depending on what I'm wearing at least, so we are going to start taking my picture once a week so that even though my best friends are hundreds of miles away you can still see how I'm growing. Baby is definitely getting bigger and stronger. I feel her move every day now. My husband was able to feel her a little bit this morning, but so far she stops moving every time he can feel her. Its just starting to be enough movement that you can see it on the outside and subsequently feel it on the outside.

I must tell you that so far however, I think my sister was terribly disappointed with the fact that I'm not fat. Hopefully the baby grows a lot more than I do:)

Now, I must give in to my addiction and see if I can find any bargains at the local garage sales this morning....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll send you the picture I took last week.