Monday, August 25, 2008

Confession

Ok, so those of you that read every day are up to date on my whining about registries. Well, I have a little confession to make. Since I actually went into a baby store on Thursday I have become obsessed with looking at items for my baby. And adding them to my registry. Babies R Us is addicting. Of course I think I have about looked at everything on the website by now but I still keep finding that one little thing to add. After getting that registry where I feel it is complete, (although I said that last week and look what happened) I have begun adding additional items on to the one on amazon. If you ever wanted anything, between all the stores that work with amazon I think they have EVERYTHING. Anyway, I had to confess, I've been actually having fun with the baby registry thing. Basically I'm just excited about the baby coming and dont really have anything else I am needing to do right now to prepare for her. And for those of you that live in the Springfield area, Emily (my best friend) has been working hard on shower preparations so watch your mailbox:)

I have no gas in my car and a kitty that thinks he's about to starve so I must go now. Enjoy your day.

No comments: