Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Strange Dreams

Do you ever have those dreams that seem extremely real but you know when you wake up that they were far-fetched? I have been having more than my share of those lately. The other night I dreamed I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone that lives 200 miles away. She has a two and a half year old and a six month old. She lives where people have to be coming to visit them to appear anywhere close to their house. So in my dream we are talking about whatever on the phone when suddenly she starts screaming. And keeps screaming and screaming. Meanwhile, I had no idea what was going on but I was trying to figure out how I could call 911 from where I was at for her. She eventually came back to the phone completely calm and said that there had been a very strange looking man staring at her through the laundry that was on her clothes line. Then I woke up, wondering if there was a killer on the loose!

Last night I dreamed that I had the baby. The next day I went to work and my parents were there and my dad wouldnt let anyone, even me, hold the baby. And then when we would show it to people they would ask what its name was and I couldnt remember.

I had a weird dream the night before last too, but all I remember about it was shopping with my grandma at a dime store type store and we kept losing my grandad in the store.

With all the weird dreams....no wonder I wake up tired!

No comments: