Sunday, May 25, 2008

Decisions, decisions, decisions

As I have been looking at baby cribs and things of that nature online, I decided that I should figure out what kind of crib I wanted so I could narrow my search (ok, so yes, my search thus far consists of garage sales and craigslist). Ok, so maybe not narrow my search, more like know when I find an unbeatable bargain:) Cribs aren't cheap you know. And Who knew there were so many different kinds of cribs available? You can get cribs with drop sides, adjustable mattress heights, ones that will convert all the way from crib to full size bed, ones with storage underneath, ones with attached changing tables...and the list goes on! Having absolutely NO experience in the whole crib selection department, I am asking you for help! (Yes, comments are welcome!) I want practical, sturdy, safe, with as much extras as I need but not extras that for the life of the crib will simply be extras in the way. Here are a few of the options....
First up is crib number 1. Crib number one can be converted to a toddler bed, day bed and/or full size bed. The mattress has four adjustable heights with the sides not moving....

Next up is crib number 2. Crib number 2 can be converted into a toddler bed and twin size bed. the attached changing table can be converted into a nightstand as the child grows. This crib also features a drawer underneath for additional storage.
Up next is crib number 3. Crib number three has a drop side on it and is not convertible. It is a very simple design.

Ok, now that I have sounded just like the announcer guy on the price is right, you can get cribs with all of those features or just some, these are just a quick sampling. So let me know...what is useful, useless, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what any of them cost, but you might be able to buy each piece as you go along cheaper than the ones that do a lot of converting. Unless you find a good deal at a garage sale.