Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Rain today, not Saturday
I have been keeping a close eye on the forecast this week. I really, really, really want to go camping during NICE weather this weekend. But of course there is rain in the forecast, but accordign to weather.com only a 30% chance...that leaves a 70% chance it won't rain, doesn't it? Anyway, I'm very excited and we have figured out a lot of what we are going to take with us, what we are going to do and it should be just plain fun....as long as it doesn't rain. There have probably only been 3 or 4 times my whole life that I've actually packed up dry camping equipment the next morning. And the strong storms are the most memorable nights camping. The good thing is it doesn't look like it should be a constant rain, so it can rain until then if it wants, but Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon, I really would like it to be dry.