Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and we got a ton of things...and actually made them all fit in our car to bring home along with our suitcase, firearms, puppy and kitty. I was able to fit everything into about five of the very large gift bags. She will have lots of clothes 0-3 months, and then not nearly as many. I got a lot of blankets, too! I got hooded towels, washcloths, hairbows, wipes, diapers, laundry hamper, lotions and soaps, hairbrush, comb, nail clippers, nursing pillow, and many more things that if I name thme all no one will actually read:) My best friend Emily did a phenomenal job with the shower and I am very thankful to have her for a friend. I think there were about 25 people there although I'm not sure anyone actually counted.


I'm attaching a picture from the shower of my cousin Megan, me and my cousin Amanda. Amanda is due first about October 8, Megan is due October 27, and I am due November 6. I'm being lazy and just attaching the one my mom sent me that she took instead of hooking my camera up to the computer right now. We didn't move from the same position, so the pictures are all going to be the same.

No comments: