Monday, September 8, 2008

Things to Do

It seems like the closer it gets to time for the baby to arrive the more things I can think of that I need to do. Instead of marking things off my list and making it shorter, I keep adding to it and it gets longer and longer instead of shorter, meanwhile, my time to get everything done just keeps disappearing. I did finally get some under bed storage containers so that I can put the stuff in the dresser that I want to use for the baby in the storage containers and figure out how I'm going to organize the baby's dresser. Actually that will about take care of furniture for her room so I can start doing a little more decorating. Of course, since we moved into the house I've been going to decorate and so far I've put about 10 pictures on the walls and that has been the extent of my decorating. At least maybe I can get the important stuff done. I might get more done if I stopped typing and actually did something......

No comments: