Monday, September 29, 2008

decorating ideas

If you were to look around my house, you'd quickly discover that I'm not a decorating fanatic. It took me almost a year and a half before I put a single thing on the walls in our bedroom, there are only a few pics in the living room, and that is about it for my decorating. Ok, so with the baby coming, I'd like to decorate her room, at least a little! I attempted to videotape the room so you all could get an idea of what I have to work with. Of course, the carseat won't stay there, the bed will be cleaned off, and the black box things on the floor are shadow boxes that will go on the wall somewhere (wedding present, again, havent hung them yet and I've been married since may 06)

So any advice, opinions, etc are appreciated!


1 comment:

Blaine n Cameron's Mommy said...

obviously what is missing from the picture is a poster size picture of her wonderful aunt tara!!! DUH!!