Monday, September 22, 2008

Why Didn't I Think of That?

There are some very simple inventions on the market today. I know I've gone on about our disposable society, and I bought something today that is disposable. I purchased a Mr. Clean Maximum reach bathroom cleaner. Honestly this had nothing to do with the disposable aspect, but my bathtub and shower needed to be cleaned and getting down on hands and knees to clean them just didnt sound at all like fun. And the handle on the scrubber made it much easier to clean at this point.

I am going to either take some pictures or video of the nursery soon so you all can see how I am progressing there and you can give me suggestions on decorating (I haven't got a ton of decorating talent, I need all the help I can get!)

I went to the store today and got a roast because my mom kept talking about it and it sounded good. It should be ready to eat in a few minutes.

No comments: