Thursday, December 16, 2010

Update to earlier Post

I have found out that the Southern Christian Home has received many generous donations this year and while they wont turn down a donation, they arent really in need at this time.

The Missouri Baptist Childrens Home is going to be where my focus goes...they have a centralized location at MBCH, Campus Store,11300 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044 which distributes items statewide to all the locations as needed.  Current needs are baby educational toys from birth-2 yrs old. Baby clothes premie- size 2- both male and female. Baby personal care items- baby wash, lotion etc. baby nail clippers- baby socks- diapers all sizes- hand held games for older teens- womens plus size clothing- mens white T- shirts-all sizes.  They also have a Christmas wishlist up on their website http://www.mbch.org/Common/ChristmasNeeds.asp .  They do crisis pregnancy as well as a majority of kids being 11-18 years old.  FYI...Carters and Osh Kosh have free shipping today, not sure about tomorrow, but I'm sure you can find something to send if you wish from somewhere.

Let me know if you need additional info, I have aquired all the information I think we need to make this possible, and I'd love to see great turnout on this.

No comments: