Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pictures



Here is that rest area where I first saw the mountains! Of course my sister and I had to pose for a picture. The scary thing is that picture was taken in 1992 and I still have those shorts, although I only wear them for sleeping now and my husband doesnt like them:) But they are the most comfortable pair of shorts I've ever owned.
Florence during one of her rare indoor performances during a Senior American Special. You might think this sounds like a kids program but these adults loved it!

A closer look at Florence and a friend after the program.












Tomorrow is Sunday, which since I have to work I probably won't post (I dont get up as early on work sundays:) So Enjoy the pictures tonight and since I've learned how todo them, I will try to add more frequently!

No comments: