Saturday, March 15, 2008

Warmer Weather

The weather teased us this week with a couple nice days. But this morning, it is snowing, again. So I'm letting my mind wander back to the Caribbean where it is nice and warm while I plan out what to do with the 25 redbud trees I have in my car. (Anyone close by need a redbud tree? They were free and I have a SMALL yard!) Anyway, it is much to nasty outside to plant them today so I'm thinking of warmer times in the Caribbean. When we went on our cruise in January, it was great! The first day was windy and many of the decks were closed because of the wind. But the rest of the trip was great. While on the ship, I climbed the rock wall. We played miniature golf. We relaxed. And while on shore we saw some really neat things. Our first stop was at San Juan, Puerto Rico where we visited the old fort there. We would have liked to have had more time there was so much to see and not enough time to see it. When we returned to Florida we had time to watch the manatee before we had to fly back. Today, enjoy pictures of warmer weather, while I hope that spring will arrive soon and I can get my trees in the ground!

No comments: